Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati

One of my favorite Garba. He.. Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati.. English Lyrics Chararr chararr maru chakdol chale Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Aaje rokda ne udhar kaale.. O laal fetawala o somabhaina sala O karsankaka kala o bhuri bandiwala Maru chakdol kale, Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Addhar paddhar havama saddhar eno hinchko hale Nana mota sara khota besi andar mhale Are be paisama bablo jone aasmaan ma bhale Chakadu chi chi chakadu chi chi chale Chakdol chade unche niche jivtar evu chadtu padtu Ghadima upar ghadima niche bhagya evu saunu fartu Dukh bhuline sukhthi jhulo nasib ni ghatmade Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Aaje rokda ne udhar kaale.. Gujarati Lyrics ચરર ચરર મારું ચકડોળ ચાલે, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં તાલે, આજે રોકડા ને ઉધાર કાલે. ઓ લાલ ફેંટાવાળા ! ઓ સોમાભાઇના સાળા ઓ કરસનકાકા કાળા ! ઓ ભૂરી બંડીવાળા મારું ચકડોળ કાલે, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં.. અધ્ધર પધ્ધર, હવામાં સધ

Sachin's emotional speech after final 200 Test match

I'm so blessed to be born in an era of the batting maestro and so glad I got to watch and cheer for him. Sachin is the only reason behind me to follow cricket. Actually For me, he is the cricket. True Legend. India will miss the "God of cricket".

Sachin Tendulkar retires after his 200th Test from all format of cricket.

Here's Sachin Tendulkar's emotional speech that made millions cry after final 200 Test match.

"All my friends, settle down.

Let me talk, I ' ll get more and more emotional." The crowd goes berserk out there."

My life between 22 yards in 24 years, it's hard to believe that it's coming to an end. I would like to thank all the people who have helped me in my life to get here. I have a list in my hand, please forgive me if I miss out on a few names.

First, my father, he passed away in 1999. He was very key for my career. He gave me freedom, and he told me, chase your dreams and don't find shortcuts. He also told me to be a nice human being. My mother, I don't how she dealt with such a naughty guy like me. She took care of me to be healthy. She started praying for me even before I started my career and I think those prayers gave me strength.

In my school days, I used to stay with my uncle and aunt as my school was far away. They treated me like their son. They gave me enough food so that I can play well. My eldest brother Nitin, he used to tell me, I know you'd do everything right and I have the confidence in you. My sister Savita, she presented me my first bat which was a Kashmir Willow. She is one of the many who fast when I bat. Ajit my brother, I don't know what to talk about him. We've lived this dream together. It all started from the age of 11, he took me to Achrekar sir, my coach. And my life changed. Even last night, he called me and we were discussing my dismissal. Even after I finish, we discuss technique. We've had arguments and disagreements. If I had not done that, I would have been a lesser cricketer.

The most beautiful thing to have happened is, in 1991, I met my wife Anjali. I know she was a doctor. When we decided to make a family, she said, you continue with your cricket and I'll take care of the family. Without that I think I could't have played so much cricket. Thank you for all that you've done and it is the best partnership I've had in my life. Then Sara and Arjun are two precious diamonds in my life. Daughter is 16 and son is 14, time has flown by. I wasn't able to be with them for the birthdays, annual days, sports days. Thanks for understanding all that, both of you have been so special to me. I've not spent enough time with you in the 14- 16 years, but I promise you that for the next 16 and beyond, everything is for you.

My in-laws have been very supportive and caring. I discuss various things with them, we have a strong family and I've taken a lot of advice from them. The important thing they did was allow me to marry Anjali. There have been a lot of friends who have supported me in the last 24 years. They have made terrific contributions. They have been with me when I was stressed, leaving their work and coming to bowl to me when I called them. I thought my career was over when I was injured, but my friends called even at 3 AM and made me believe that it was not over.

My career started at 11. My brother took me to Achrekar sir and that is the best to have happened to me. I was extremely delighted to see Achrekar sir in the stands. Sir would be taking me on his scooter all over Mumbai to ensure that I get enough match practice. On a lighter note, he's never said well played to me so that I don't get complacent.

My cricket started right here at this ground. I remember landing from NZ at 4 AM and playing a Ranji game the next day, it was all for the love of Mumbai. The dream was obviously to play for India. BCCI was fantastic. They believed me at the age of 16 and selected me. Thanks for the support and the freedom to express myself in the middle. Without that this couldn't have happened.

The last 24 years has been special to have played with many senior cricketers. Thanks to everyone for helping me out. I see on the big screen, Rahul, Laxman, Sourav, Anil is not here and my current team - mates, you guys are like my family. It is going to be difficult without that dressing room, sharing those special moments. When Dhoni gave me the 200th Test cap, I had a message to the team saying, we are so fortunate and proud to be here as a team and knowing you all I believe that you guys will serve this wonderful sport in the right spirit, to the best of our abilities and bring laurels to this country. I believe in you and all the best for your future.

Thanks to all the doctors, physios, trainers, without your special efforts, I couldn't have been fit. I don't know how you all kept me in good shape. My dear friend, late Mark Mascarenhas, my first manager, unfortunately, we lost him in a car accident in 2001. He was so passionate about cricket. Thank you Mark. Without him I couldn't have achieved all this. All those sponsorship deals etc. Thanks for your support. I miss you. My manager Vinay Naidu, he's more like my family. He's given me so much time leaving his family to work with him. In the school days when I played well, the media backed me a lot. You've been doing that till now. Thank you to all of you, all those photographers. Those moments will remain with me forever.

I thank all the people who supported me a lot. I know that the speech is getting long [the crowd don't want Sachin to stop and were chanting no, no, no, suggesting him no to stop talking]. I want to thank everybody who have flown in from various parts of the world. Your support was very dear and meant a lot to me. I've met a lot of people who have even fasted and did all sorts of things for me, whether I scored a 0 or a 100. Thank you for all that you've done. Especially, the chants of " Sachin ... Sachin .. " will be ringing in my ears till I breathe. Thank you very much. I am sorry if I have missed out on anything. Goodbye". Its been a heart touching speech i have ever listen.. Simply superb!

Sachin... Sachin.. Sachin.. for the last time. Very inspirational retirement speech!! Feels like listen him again and again. Miss you Sachin. Thank you Sachin for the all memories. All the best for your future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maru Man Mohi Gayu Garba Lyrics

Pankhida re udi ne jajo pavagadh re garba lyrics

Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati