Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati

One of my favorite Garba. He.. Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati.. English Lyrics Chararr chararr maru chakdol chale Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Aaje rokda ne udhar kaale.. O laal fetawala o somabhaina sala O karsankaka kala o bhuri bandiwala Maru chakdol kale, Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Addhar paddhar havama saddhar eno hinchko hale Nana mota sara khota besi andar mhale Are be paisama bablo jone aasmaan ma bhale Chakadu chi chi chakadu chi chi chale Chakdol chade unche niche jivtar evu chadtu padtu Ghadima upar ghadima niche bhagya evu saunu fartu Dukh bhuline sukhthi jhulo nasib ni ghatmade Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Aaje rokda ne udhar kaale.. Gujarati Lyrics ચરર ચરર મારું ચકડોળ ચાલે, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં તાલે, આજે રોકડા ને ઉધાર કાલે. ઓ લાલ ફેંટાવાળા ! ઓ સોમાભાઇના સાળા ઓ કરસનકાકા કાળા ! ઓ ભૂરી બંડીવાળા મારું ચકડોળ કાલે, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં.. અધ્ધર પધ્ધર, હવામાં સધ

Charcoal Drawing - graffiti art

On the last day of my work at CEPT University, many of friends cum co-worker made my day with lots of surprises and gifts. All of they know that I love art and craft related things. Some gift me drawing books, colors, lovely pencils with different shades, sparkles while some pallet and canvas, brushes. Only totally different and unique thing for me was charcoal sticks. I have never used it before. I was so happy and grateful of all of them for their lovely presents and still really miss them all and beautiful campus of university. All staff members are very caring and sweet and supportive.

When ever I get free time, I experiment with all these presents. I sketch couple of drawings and also paint. Only thing unused was Charcoal stick. And I have decided to do something with it. I thought its easy to use, but as always I was wrong, its really hard to use charcoal stick and need to very careful with paper. I experiment with its a lot and broke the stick in many parts :) Finally I done with something like this ..



While using charcoal one must have to be careful, an accidental touch can leave a notable smudge. Don't touch your picture after drawings unless you have washed your hands as your picture will be ruined with smudged fingerprints.

The hardness of a charcoal drawing can be improved by choosing a toothy, velvety paper that grips the particles well. Don't use your regular eraser, it is better to use a kneaded eraser, as it is a special type that's made especially for coal, very soft, like wet clay and you can give it whatever shape you want.
After working with charcoal, my hands, cloths and face got dirty. (Yeah, face ha-ha). Thank god, charcoal cleans up easily with plenty of soap. ;)

I hope you like it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maru Man Mohi Gayu Garba Lyrics

Pankhida re udi ne jajo pavagadh re garba lyrics

Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati