Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati

One of my favorite Garba. He.. Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati.. English Lyrics Chararr chararr maru chakdol chale Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Aaje rokda ne udhar kaale.. O laal fetawala o somabhaina sala O karsankaka kala o bhuri bandiwala Maru chakdol kale, Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Addhar paddhar havama saddhar eno hinchko hale Nana mota sara khota besi andar mhale Are be paisama bablo jone aasmaan ma bhale Chakadu chi chi chakadu chi chi chale Chakdol chade unche niche jivtar evu chadtu padtu Ghadima upar ghadima niche bhagya evu saunu fartu Dukh bhuline sukhthi jhulo nasib ni ghatmade Chakad chuu chi chi chakad chuu chi chi chale Aaje rokda ne udhar kaale.. Gujarati Lyrics ચરર ચરર મારું ચકડોળ ચાલે, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં તાલે, આજે રોકડા ને ઉધાર કાલે. ઓ લાલ ફેંટાવાળા ! ઓ સોમાભાઇના સાળા ઓ કરસનકાકા કાળા ! ઓ ભૂરી બંડીવાળા મારું ચકડોળ કાલે, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં, ચાકડૂચું ચીંચીં.. અધ્ધર પધ્ધર, હવામાં સધ

Experiments with my name

I love writing out my name every where! Weather its notebook, newspapers, wall, benches, sea beaches or any surface. During my school time, I was caught so many times in running lecture, writing my name on benches.  

Here some experiments with my name..

Graffiti using Sketch pen

Graffiti using dark pencils 
Some Photoshop effect to above sketch
During my Mumbai trip last year I have visited Aksha Beach. Lovely seashore and wet sand.

At Aksha beach, Mumbai.



I found one awesome website Graffiti Creator to create graffiti art. You can experiment with your name or any text message here with available amazing variety of styles and graffiti fonts. I experiments something with my name their. Its so easy and cool to create funky graffiti name on this site. Its so easy and took very less time. Its fun when you free like a bird and have so much time. May be you like this and can try this too ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maru Man Mohi Gayu Garba Lyrics

Pankhida re udi ne jajo pavagadh re garba lyrics

Charar Charar Maru Chakdol Chale Garba lyrics in English and Gujarati